About Belleville Tax & Accounting Services
Denise Baker, MSA, CPA
Denise has over twenty years' experience in financial reporting and accounting. She has worked with many small businesses and non-profit organizations. Her areas of expertise include business and non-profit accounting and tax preparation, start-up businesses, management and computer consulting.
Gayl N. Parr CPA
Gayl has more than 25 years of financial reporting and accounting experience. She specializes in small business accounting and tax return preparation, which includes financial projections, real estate accounting and controller services.
Jack is a Labrador-mix, whose primary job is greeter. Most often he can be seen in the office on Friday, greeting anyone who walks into the building. He's also skilled at begging for treats and loves lunchtime! Afternoons he can be found napping in his bed after a hard morning's work.
- Tax Return Preparation for individuals and businesses
- Accounting Services including compilation and reviews
- Accounting Software Setup & Training
- Management Consulting for new business startups, incorporation and business structure
- Bank Financing assistance for new business expansion
- Payroll Services
- Pension & Profit Sharing Returns
- Personal Financial Statements
- IRS representation and resolution
- Tax Planning
- Estate, Gift, and Trust Tax return preparation